- Entrance test is compulsory from class L.K.G. to IX.
- After the admission a student is declared final, the parents/guardians will be issued an admission form, which is to be submitted for final admission order to the Principal.
- Previous School Transfer Certificate / Date of Birth certificates issued by Nagar Nigam and two passport size photographs will be attached with admission form.
- Initial of the Parent/Guardian, is must on the admission form.
- Name and date of birth as recorded in the previous School Transfer Certificate/Nagar Nigam Certificate will be considered final. No change under any circumstance will be acceptable after admission.
- Parents should deposite their ward fee upto 10th of every month, otherwise per day late fee will be charges.
- Admission of a child to the school will mean complete acceptance by the parents/guardians & all school rules as in force as amended from time to time. Rules are subject change at the discretion of the Principal
Rules for a student in school campus
- The student should reach at time in school.
- The student should come in proper uniform. The parents are advises to manage the prescribed uniform material for their ward in time.
- The student should maintain the discipline in school.
- The student should complete his/her home work or class work on time.
- A student who has been absent on the previous day will not be admitted to class without a note in the advance/letter from the parents.
- Oily, spices and junk food is not allowed in school.
- If the student is absent during FA's and SA's, his/her exam will not taken again and absent will be mark.